Would you like to know how traditional Slovak folk majolica is made?
Excursion in the production of ceramics:
- During the excursion, a film about the production of ceramics is also released, which is available in five language versions - Slovak, English, German, Spanish and Russian.
- We will professionally explain the whole process with complete history
- We will show you the whole process from the production of clay to the final product
- We will show you the work on the potter's wheel, which 2 of your group will be able to try
- You will see the "secrets" of the painting room with a demonstration of glazing and painting
- An English / German guide will be provided upon your request
Working day (4,00 € / person)
for a group of less than 8 people - group fee € 30.00
Saturday, Sunday and public holiday (50% surcharge – € 6.00)
for a group of less than 9 people – group fee € 30.00
English / German guide - € 40.00
The excursion ends in our store, where you can buy finished products.
The tour always takes place in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. Our goal is to make our clients feel good and have a nice memory. The length of the tour is according to the agreement with the client (guide). The ideal time is about 1-1.5 hours. Production has 350m². Excursion with us is suitable for individuals and groups. If the group is larger than 50 people, we divide it into two parts.